Thursday, October 15, 2015

FUSION Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with our Autumn Bouquet challenge!! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team. Shannon Jaramillo will be choosing this week's winner. 


Here is what Shannon had to say:




I love how Lynn really showcased the colors of the challenge & her crisp clean design!

Congratulations Lynn Put!

Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!





Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST today!


4 comments:

  1. Julia, thank you so much for choosing my card!! And a big congrats to Lynn and all my co-honorable-mention-winners!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner, you have made my week! And congrats to all of the honorable mentions, there were some incredible cards entered in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a treat to be looking through the well-deserved HMs and see one's own card! Thank you, Jeanne, for picking my autumn wheat! Congratulations to Lynn for the win and to all the other HMs!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty, thank you so much for choosing my card. And congratulations to the winner and all the other honorable mentions. Angi

    ReplyDelete