Thursday, October 1, 2015

FUSION-Falling Leaves Bouquet

Hello and welcome to FUSION! We have a wonderful Fall Challenge all ready for you and we cannot wait to see what you create! Before we begin, I am thrilled to welcome two new designers to our team!!! Welcome to Brandi and Shannon! I asked them to share a bit about themselves!!!

Hello...I'm Brandi and I live in upstate New York with my husband, son and two Westies. I've always loved art in some form (watercolors, painting, etc.) but making cards has always been my favorite. My other interest include golfing, reading and hanging out with my friends and family. I'm so excited to be a part of this amazing team and hope to inspire some of you.


Hello! I'm Shannon Jaramillo (har-a-me-yo) from sunny Southern California. I have a love for all things paper! I started scrapbooking in 2001 and picked up card making in 2010 and have never looked back! As I have grown as a card maker, I have discovered that I tend toward clean and simple, clean and layered, and/or clean and elegant. Clean seems to be the main theme for me! I am delighted to join this team of talented card designers and look forward creating with you!

Thank you ladies and welcome to the team!!!! 


Our challenge this week features a fun sketch and some autumn elements! Have fun!


PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!









You have until Tuesday, October 13th at Noon (PST) to join us!


4 comments:

  1. Yay for the new DT!!!!!
    The Design Team Gallery is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brandi and Shannon!!
    Wow the inspiration card looks wonderful!! I hope to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Brandi and Shannon! Awesome job by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome challenge & fabulous DT inspiration. Congrats to the new DT members too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete