Thursday, October 29, 2015

FUSION Winners for All Hallow's Eve!

Thank you to everyone who played along with our All Hallow's Eve challenge!! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team. Stephanie Severin will be choosing this week's winner. 


Here is what Stephanie had to say:



Michele's peek-a-boo skeletons are the perfect elements to incorporate into 
her awesome Fusion Design ... 
and I love that she created an *unexpected* birthday card 
from the spooky Halloween inspiration.

Congratulations Michele from I Card Everyone

Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!





Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST on Thursday, October 29th! 


8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my BOO Box as one of the top picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Zen Master Michele, gorgeous card!! And congratulations to my fellow honorable mentions as well!! Thank you Fusion team for recognizing my card - I love playing with your challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Deanne! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness!!! I am so pleased!!! Thank you so much, Stephanie!!! Won't this just add an additional treat to my tricky girlfriend's birthday? Congrats to all - such a fun gallery to be in, every time!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks! Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele, your card rocks. Sooooooo many ridiculously amazing entries, seriously can't believe I am in the mix. Thank you, Kimberly!!! You've made my week twice over. This challenge is always so inspiring and fabulous. Keep it up! And Kimberly, the minute i saw this week's photo, I thought of you immediately. Could that scream, your style more??? Congrats lovelies and Happy Halloween all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just seeing this now.... Thanks so much for choosing my card as an honourable mention! This has totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, thank you Karren for picking my card! So many gorgeous projects in the gallery. Congrats to everyone in there especially to Michele with her both fun and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete