Thursday, December 10, 2015

Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with our Blue Christmas challenge!! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team. Deanne will be choosing this week's winner. 






Here is what Deanne had to say:

Just a perfect CAS card Michele!  I love how you flipped the sketch on it's side and that little bird is the cutest!!

Congratulations, Michele!
Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!





Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST on Thursday, November 26th.


6 comments:

  1. Yay for Michele!
    Awesome amounts of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michele and all the HMs. Thank you Michelle for picking my card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Michele! Loved her card, the bird IS the cutest! Thank you, Lyndal, for the shout out and the loveliest words. Congrats to all other winners, wonderful gallery of cards once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Michele! :) Thank you, Julia, for choosing my card. What a lovely group of HMs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness!! Thank you, so very much, from the bottom of my heart, Deanne, for loving my little jingle-bird as much as I do! What wonderful, lovely company I'm keeping here - congrats to one, and all!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for picking my card, Stephanie!
    Congrats to the other winners :)
    Have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete