Thursday, March 5, 2020

FUSION - Nature

Welcome to our latest challenge!  Before we get to the new sketch and photo, I would like to officially welcome the talented Laurie Unger to our team.  Laurie shared her first design team card with our last challenge and I was remiss in welcoming her to the team then.  So, please accept my apologies, Laurie, and I hope everyone enjoys seeing Laurie's gorgeous cards.


PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!

Michelle Lupton



Tristan Dawes



Wanda Cullen



The current challenge closed at 11.55pm pacific time on Tuesday, 17 March 2020.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another fun challenge...I usually love using both elements but this time I just used the sketch!! I so loved all the examples from the design team!! Thanks for the inspiration and fun!!

    ReplyDelete