Thursday, December 8, 2022

FUSION - The Final Winners

 Thank you to everyone who played along with our final challenge - Christmas Chalkboard!  And thank you to everyone who left such sweet comments.  You know, I worked about 6 months in advance on the challenge  graphics so when I designed this challenge I didn't know it would be the last one.  Funny how things work out.

Going forward, the challenge blog will stay open but I'll cancel the Inlinkz subscription, so while you will be able to view the challenge graphics and design team cards, I don't think any of the galleries will be visible, unfortunately.

And who knows, one day we may very well be back.  Never say never!  But for now, farewell and thank you!




Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...











Please grab your badge for your blog!

The MAIN winner and Zen Master for this past challenge is....






Congratulations, Donna!

Wishing everyone happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift you given me! Thank you so much for this honor, and for all the years of inspiration! I will miss you so!
    Congrats to Mary, Stephanie and especially my friend Donna!!! woo hooo!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I'd had the time to join in with your last challenge Karren - thanks for all the inspiration over the last few years and congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout-out ... thanks again for the years of wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm tearing up! SO honored to be the final Zen Master, and congrats to the HMs, too! Thank you for the years of fun and inspiration. You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to see you all go! I have loved seeing your inspiration for your fun challenges and I have enjoyed playing along. You will be missed!!! Best wishes for the future! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete