Thursday, January 4, 2018

FUSION - 4th Anniversary Challenge

Hi and welcome back to Fusion!  We are thrilled to be back with another year of what we hope are fun and inspiring challenges.  As always, we are kicking off the year with a special anniversary edition - yep, that's right, it's our anniversary.  This is our fourth year of Fusion and we are so thankful to everyone who plays along with us in our bi-weekly challenge.

The design team members have chosen a guest to play along with us so scroll down to see some gorgeous cards and read a little bit about why we chose our guests.  We hope you'll have time to join us!




PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!



Guest:  Kevin Bray
Kevin's style screams CASawesome (it can be a word if I want it to). He always seems to know how to use minimalism to pack a BIG design punch. I first "met" him on Instagram and I love following his creativity. Like me, he also lives right on the border of ND/MN! 


Guest:  Bev Buenker
I’m thrilled to have one of *the* darlings of the crafting community as my special guest for this celebration:  Bev of Happy Dance blog fame. Most of know this sweetheart, with her cards that delight, a personality that invites and welcomes, and comments that encourage, motivate and inspire. The best part about my friendship with Bev is that we met, in her home city, in July 2015! Like old friends reuniting, we enjoyed a few far-too-short hours, chatting up a storm, comfortable and delighting in one another’s company. We already love her from her blog, but in real life...WOW!  She’s touched and enriched many of our lives; she is, in a word, a treasure!  I’m proud to count her as one of my besties! 

Guest:  Jen Mitchell
I've worked on a design team with Jen for almost 4 years and admired her work long before that.  She has a classic and clean style, but with clever touches which make her cards stand out.  As well as being a superb card-maker, she is also a wonderful person with a great sense of humor and willingness to help and I hope that one day we can meet in person.  I'm so glad Jen agreed to be my guest for this challenge.


Guest:  Amy Koenders
I first met Amy Koenders a few years ago when she was just starting in the stamping world.  But her energy, enthusiasm and talent for stamping was obvious!  She has a clean style and a great eye for design and color. Her blog is full of inspiration! She is an accomplished Stampin' Up! demonstrator and is now ranked 9th in the US out of over 40,000 demos!  I am happy to call her my friend and am delighted she is joining us this week as a guest!


Guest: Karen Walker
I am happy to have Karen play along with us for this very first Fusion Challenge of 2018! She is not only a phenomenal inspiration re: all things creative (stamping, photography, etc.), but is also a selfless volunteer and skillful organizer - all qualities that I quite admire. I am delighted to call her my friend (IRL!) and am so excited that she is joining us as a GD!


Guest:  Linda Trace
I met my friend, Linda, back in 2012 in blogland (but in person in 2013). Have you ever met someone and felt like you've been friends forever? Yep, that. But then she moved to the other side of the country - booo! I love her style - she can move from cute to elegant to artsy with ease. I'm so glad she is my guest today!



8 comments:

  1. Thank you Carol for your touching words, and for having me as your guest for Fusion's Fourth Anniversary celebration. I'm proud to be included with these amazing designers. Fusion has always been a source of inspiration, and I know it will continue to inspire us in the coming years. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becca and the rest of th team for having me on your anniversary! What amazing cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am entering this reluctantly, but Amy will understand :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should clarify...I am entering my(this) card reluctantly, not that I am entering Fusions' challenge reluctantly...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the amazing inspiration everyone - team and guests!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the all the wonderful inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!!! Love the inspiration cards and those colors. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on four years and all the best for many more!! What a treat to have so many designers and all that inspiration in one post! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete