Thursday, March 3, 2016

FUSION Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with our Pretty in Pink challenge!! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team.  Kimberly will be choosing this week's winner. 








Here is what  Kimberly had to say:
The gallery at FUSION just keeps getting more and more amazing!!!
This is by far my favorite challenge.
YOU all make it PHENOMENAL,
  It was VERY tough, though I kept going back to this card with the sweeping elegant sentiment in white flowing through the soft watercolors. Lynn has done a FABULOUS job!

Congratulations, Lynn Put!

Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!





Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin in one hour at 5am PST!


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card for a HM! Congrats to Lynn on her awesome winning card and to fellow HMs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card, congrats to Lynn on her fab winning card and the other HM's as well. A great gallery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thank you Michelle for choosing my card. Congrats to Lynn, and all the HM's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for chosing my card and making me smile this morning, Jeanne! Congrats to the other winners, such amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Deanne!! Thanks for picking my card! Excited to hang with the Fusion crew this month and be inspired by everyone! Congrats to the other winners-- love Lynn's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!!! I'm honored! Thank you so much for choosing my card as Zen Master and congrats to all of the honorable mentions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lynn ... that card also caught my eye. A beauty. Congrats to all HM too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so many amazing cards on display! Thanks for the honorable mention, Katie. And congrats to all the other winnners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for choosing my card, Betty! Congratulations to all the winners, so much beauty on display. Lynn's card is really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn's card was a favorite of mine, too! Congratulations to you, and all the HMs - thank you, Lynn, for liking my card - it was such a gorgeous challenge!
    =]

    ReplyDelete