Thursday, April 9, 2015

FUSION Winners!

Thank you to everyone who played along with our heart challenge!! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team. Jeanne will be choosing this week's winner. 

IMG_2770

Here is what Jeanne had to say:   I'm smitten with the fresh clean look of Valentyna's design, the stenciled background, colored egg, die cuts, gems, and still oh so clean background are amazing!


Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!




Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST on Thursday, April 9! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the pick Jeanne! Congratulations to everyone!! Looking forward to playing along again next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card, Kelly! This has totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card Stephanie! You brought a huge smile to my face. Congrats to everyone else on their fabulous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card , Lyndal ! What a wonderful surprise - I just came home from vacation :)

    ReplyDelete