Thursday, September 25, 2014

Winners {Shiny Pink}

Thank you to everyone who played along with our Hot Pink Challenge! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team. Deepti will be choosing this week's winner. 



Congratulations, Bonnie!

Here is what Deepti had to say: Bonnie's cute little cat surrounded by the adorable yarn balls took my heart away!!



Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!



Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST on Thursday, Sept. 25th! 

11 comments:

  1. Lovely cards from the winner and the honorable mentions!
    -Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I absolutely love that little kitty too -!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, thank you very much, the sketch & inspo were SO very fab, it was pretty much impossible not to be mega-inspired! congrats to all the picks, what an amazing bunch of cards!!! (& yeah that little kitten with the yarn is BEYOND cute!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful cards. Congrats to all & thank you Jeanne for picking my card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Danni! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Kimberly! What an honor! You certainly put a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie, Thank you so much~!!!! This is the 1st time got the DT Pick~!!! (Exciting)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julia, thank you for picking my card :) and congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie's card was one of my favorites, too! So cute! Thank you, Michelle W, for the honorable mention. This was definitely a fun challenge and I can't wait to play again. Congrats to all:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a bit behind aren't I (a bit like finding a xmas present behind the couch you forgot about....). What a fantastic surprise, thank you so much Michelle L for picking my card. I LOVED the photo for this challenge and the entries were amazing. Congratulations to Bonnie and her super sweet card and also to the HM's with their gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naw thanks so much for the shout out guys - super cute card Bonnie! Love that cat! xxx

    ReplyDelete