Thursday, February 27, 2014

Winner Fusion #4

Congratulations to all of our participants for this week's challenge here at FUSION. We have each chosen a winner and I have chosen our main winner for the week.


Congratulations Tracey McNeely! 

Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!


Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!


Link up your project here.


    Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST today.

    8 comments:

    1. Wow, thanks Lyndal! Congrats to Tracey and the other HMs, it was a fabulous challenge with stunning entries.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks Kelly for choosing my card and congrats to all x

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow Thanks Danni for choosing my card. Congrats to Tracy and all the honourable mentions :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Kimberley .... thanks so much for picking my card. And congrats to Tracy and other HM's.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks so much! I keep looking at all the other cards and seeing so many innovative designs.bravo

      ReplyDelete
    6. Congrats, Tracey! Thanks Lynn for picking my card :) And congrats to all the other Honorable Mentions!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Congrats, Tracey! I love everyone's cards! Beautifully done! Thanks for choosing mine, Julia!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thank you so much Stephanie for choosing my card! And congratulations to the other Honorable Mentions and, of course, the winner, Tracey!

      ReplyDelete