Sunday, December 29, 2013

Meet our Challenge Manager and New Design Team Announcement Coming Soon!

Happy holidays FUSION friends! I am thrilled to welcome a lovely designer and friend to the FUSION team. She is taking on the role of Challenge Manager and will be posting the challenges, setting up the winner posts and running things here at FUSION. I am so thankful for her and her wonderful organizational skills! She is a gem!!!

Please welcome, Dannielle Robeson to the team! 
I have asked her to share a bit about herself.



Hi there! I have been living in Sunny S. California for 4 years with my husband, two kids and our dog. I have been crafting pretty much all my life and love it so much. Some of my other hobbies/interest besides crafting is gardening, baking, re-purposing things, reading, etc. My day job is working in my local scrapbooking store and teaching classes on the side. I am so excited to be a part of Fusion and this amazing group of ladies, while sharing our passion with you, to inspire your creative side!

On Tuesday, December 31st, we will be introducing our new design team members! Thank you to everyone who applied, it was such a difficult decision! 

Thank you for stopping by!
Lesley

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So excited to meet someone who also lives in S. California! You really are a gem for taking on such a difficult job...just got done examining you blog and enjoying all your cute projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Danielle - Good Luck with your new "challenge" ;oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Danielle. Looking forward to meeting the DT and to the new challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. literally could not have picked a sweeter - more talented - more encouraging - more lovely person all around then Danni. From home to work - she's a complete DOLL! We love her and are so happy to share her!! (kinda - lol)

    Love you little lady!!
    N.

    ReplyDelete