Friday, November 1, 2013

FUSION Winners and a Goodbye!

Hello FUSION friends!! It is with a heavy heart that I announce we are closing the FUSION challenge. We have enjoyed getting to know new friends and visiting your amazing blogs. The artwork that has come from the challenges have been both inspirational and motivating! 

Thank you so much for your support and for joining us! 

Before we close our doors, I want to recognize the amazing designers on my team, who did so much work behind the scenes! Thank you to Amy T, Lynn, Lyndal, Geri, Kelly and Stacey. You ladies are so talented and lovely; I am honored to have connected with you all! And a special shout out to Amy T who became my partner in crime and who chose the inspiration each challenge to go with my sketches. You are a gem!

And now onto the winners of our final challenge! 
Wow, such awesome samples, it was difficult to choose!!!! 


Congratulations Karen D

I just had to choose Karen's stunning card. I loved the pop of orange in the leaves and the different designer papers she chose. The wood embellishments and the simple twine accented this gorgeous Fall creation!!!

Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!

Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Love her adorable tag and the sweet dots of orange!

Gorgeous mix of vintage with trendy...love that doily!

Beautiful cards with sweet music notes...love the pop of orange and the die cuts she used.

Stunning and soothing all in one, this card is simple lovely!

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!


Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. 

You never know...maybe we will re-start FUSION once again...one day....

Hugs and blessings,
Lesley

25 comments:

  1. Noooooo! So sad but wish you the best on whatever next adventure you may encounter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see you leave, but I know you are a very busy lady! Thanks for the ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner and honorable mentions today!
    THANK YOU to Leslie and all the design team members who have made FUSION so fun...best of luck to you all in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners from last week's challenge!

    I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Fusion Card Challenge...super big crafty hugs to everyone on the team, past and present. You have always inspired me!

    Thanks to everyone that played along, you have been so very fabulous!

    A big high five to the a-mazing Lesley♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad! This is one of the most inspirational challenge blogs (I lurk here often!) Best wishes to all of the talented ladies on the DT; you were all awesome. And the weekly participants; so many wonderfully talented gals out here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winner & honorable mentions - beautiful projects! I'm sad to see the challenge end - I didn't always find the time to participate, but I loved checking how others used the inspiration photos & sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I add my congratulations to the final winners and my thanks to the DT and to you, Lesley, for all the inspiration you have given us through this challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners and before closing I want to thank you Lesley and the awesome DT and participants for all the inspiration though all this time. Fusion challenge was very dear to me, even though I didn't always have the time to participate y thoroughly enjoyed seeing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO SAD! I got TONS of Inspirations from this challenge! Congratulations for the winners! And I do hope you'll be back one day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to you and the design team for all the fun and inspiration. I will miss this challenge, but wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HUGE CONGRATS to this fortnights winners, and to everyone who has been a part of this amazing experience!
    FUSION has been a FABULOUS DT and Challenge to be part of!
    HUGE thanks to Lesley, Amy and all my fellow teamies :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very sad and sorry to hear that this Challenge is closing! I have always enjoyed it and found it to be such a creative and fun idea!! :) You will be missed !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Noooooo! Say it isn't so. Well, shoot. Alright then. Thanks for all the fun, the inspiration, and the great challenges. Sniff, sniff. My best to you all and happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my, ,I hate to see you gals go! Thank you so much for the inspiration you have all shared!

    thank you kindly for spotlighting my card and congrats to the others too!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. :-( I love Fusion, and I'm sad to see it close. It's been wonderful, Lesley! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear! I am so sorry to see this challenge go. The design team always came up with the most inspirational cards each week, and the themes have been wonderful. Many thanks and wishing you all the best.
    My thanks too for my selection this week, a real treat. :-) Congratulations to the other girls for their selections.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just found you this year and now i am so sad to see you close the doors. I didn't get to play all the challages but I love the ideas. I am sorry to see you go. Please try and come back soon.... you will be missed

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh no, sad to see the end of a wonderful challenge, and all the beautiful work it inspired. Thank you all for all your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so sad to see this great challenge leaving. Thank you all for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the shout out, but most importantly, what a bummer... I'll miss your challenges :/

    ReplyDelete
  21. OK...I'd better get my two cents of sadness in here, too...like everyone else, I hate to see it go! It was an honor to participate and design for this great challenge! So thankful for all the inspiration Amy, Lesley and Jackie provided...you gals are TOPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Like the others, I'm so sad to see this challeng go. The design team was amazing to work with and be inspired by! And I really looked forward to seeing how everyone was going to interpret the photo and/or sketch in the gallery. There were some knock-out cards created as a result! Thanks Lesley, Amy and Jackie for all your behind-the-scenes work!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks to you and the design team for all the fun and inspiration. Best wishes to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, I'm so sad to read that you're closing this challenge!
    Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  25. really sad to see this go, I loved this challenge!

    ReplyDelete