Thursday, July 31, 2014

Winners {French Cupcakes}

Thank you to everyone who played along with our French Cupcakes Fusion Challenge! Michelle L is choosing this week's winner!!




Michelle L's choice: Chupa is the queen of roses! I adore her card :D


Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!


Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST on Thursday, July 31st! 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you, so very, very much Jeanne and Danni!! I am in shock!! Look at the beauty displayed here! So honored to be among them. Congrats to Chupa - and to all: Yay!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So honoured to see my that my card got a mention. Thanks so much Kimberly. A BIG thanks to everyone for the inspiration. These challenges help keep this hobby fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's the first and last time I get to be called a queen :P Thank you, Michelle! You're too kind:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mention! I loved the inspiration photo for this challenge!! Congrats to all the other ladies as well!

    ReplyDelete